COVID-19 WIC Update
SPECIALLY DESIGNED LOADING STATIONS TO ENSURE SAFETY:
If you have an upcoming WIC appointment, you will be contacted by a WIC staff member. The staff member will provide further instructions on what is needed to receive your WIC benefits and fully redeem them.
At this time, please DO NOT:
- DO NOT come to the WIC office unless you have received instructions to do so
- DO NOT bring your children to the WIC office unless you have no other option
- Limit your WIC visit to one person
- Stay home if you or anyone in your family is feeling sick
- If you are sick, call the WIC office to arrange for a brief phone visit to determine how we can best help get your benefits to you.
- Call Sara or Terri, our WIC Nutritionists to answer your nutrition or infant and child feeding questions.
WIC Staff will be following proper social-distancing and sanitation of WIC cards between interactions.
Re-Certification appointments (appointments that require an assessment by a WIC Nutritionist) will be done over the phone.
At Lebanon Family Health Services WIC, our goal during this crisis is to continue to provide essential WIC services in a safe and effective way. We appreciate your continued cooperation and patience. If you have questions please call WIC at 717.273.6940.