Travel & Leisure Auction 2020
Join us on November 13th for our Annual Travel & Leisure Auction and fundraiser. This year’s event will be free to the public and totally online! It will feature a wide array of certificates, memorabilia, gift baskets, jewelry, and much more!
Because large gatherings still pose a significant health risk for our community, we have decided to make this year’s event a virtual experience by utilizing our mobile bidding software and online resources. On November 13, 2020, we will begin a 24-hour online auction to help raise funds for Lebanon Family Health Services! The event kicks-off at 7 p.m.
Free to participate!
There is no fee to participate in this year’s event. Anyone with a bidder account can sign in and participate while supporting Lebanon Family Health Services!
Why a bidder account?
Your bidder account gives you access to our online event website and catalog. You will be able to actively bid and track your activity directly from your computer, smartphone, or mobile devices. Each bidder account is unique and corresponds to the event you are participating in. Please note: If you’ve set up a bidder account for a previous LFHS event, you’ll still need to request and activate a new bidder account for this event. Simply follow the instructions below.
Activate Your E‑bidder Account
To bid on silent auction items through your mobile device or at a bidder station, you’ll need to activate your e‑bidder account. Activating your e‑bidder account can be done before the event. Patrons who activate their account early can preview auction items already in the catalog and begin placing bids prior to the event on their laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
- Go to our event website and select the “Sign In” button. This will take you to the “Sign In” page.
- Navigate to the “Request account” link and select it.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- An email will arrive from Vicki DeLoatch via ReadySetAuction.
- From your email, select the “Create Account” button. This will take you to ReadySetAuction’s account set up page.
- Fill out the form and select “Create Account.”
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- That’s it! Now you can review the catalog, bid on selected works, and participate in this year’s Travel & Leisure Auction!