Our Mission at LFHS
The primary mission of Lebanon Family Health Services is to address health equity by providing life-enhancing health services and wellness education to individuals and families.
A. To provide contraceptive supplies and information on methods of birth control and services to those who voluntarily participate in the program.
B. To provide medical services in conjunction with a client’s family physician or with a client’s treating specialist.
C. To provide outpatient services including, but not limited to, TB testing, drug screening, driver’s license, employment, and sports physicals.
D. To provide Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment, outpatient physicals, drug screening, and other related services.
E. To provide eligible participants with nutrition education and vouchers for nutritious foods.
F. To provide parenting programs, education about reproductive health, and other related topics for interested social and civic organizations.
G. To provide referrals to other health care providers, social service organizations, specialized care providers, and others as needed.
H. To provide tobacco control services including comprehensive policy, cessation, Young Lungs at Play, and advocacy programs and coordination of the Lebanon County Tobacco Coalition.
Our Core Values
- Provide affordable and accessible reproductive health care primarily for the vulnerable populations, inclusive of confidential services to individuals of all ages and the provision of a full range of contraception.
- Provide nutrition education and healthy foods during prenatal and preschool development to promote good nutrition standards
- Remain committed to educating and serving the community of Lebanon about all aspects of sexual health, ancillary medical services, tobacco control, diabetes prevention, parenting, etc.
- Recognize the importance of treating our customers with respect, fairness, dignity, and compassion
- Provide individuals with information regarding reproductive health and overall wellness to make informed decisions
- Remain financially responsible as an agency
- Foster a stable, supportive workplace, which will allow for each employee/volunteer to grow, develop and participate in the fulfillment of the mission
- Be accountable for the work we do, and effectively and efficiently utilize all available resources to carry out the mission of the agency
- Remain an integral part of the community by continuing to serve on boards of directors, task forces, social service committees to maintain responsiveness to a diverse and inclusive communitySynergestic actionables. Organic growth deep dive but circle back or but what’s the real problem we’re trying to solve here?