After four decades, touching more than 400,000 lives, Lebanon Family Health Services is a leader in reproductive health care, education, and nutrition services. We directly impact and improve the health of women, children, and families.
This community continues to value our services in Lebanon County through annual expressions of generous philanthropic support. As we enter the fifth decade, we value even more a community partnership, strive to remain deserving of its support, and promise the highest stewardship of all charitable investments in our mission.
If you have any questions about any of the giving opportunities below or if you would like to get started, please contact Vicki DeLoatch at (717) 273‑8893 or via email at email@example.com.
Lebanon Family Health Services has been a pioneer in fulfilling the health needs of our area for almost 50 years. As we continue to explore new ways to expand the services we provide, the Development Committee at Lebanon Family Health Services is proud to introduce our Pioneer Society. You become a member by making a cumulative annual contribution to Lebanon Family Health Services in one of five levels.
- $1,000-$2,499 – Explorer
- $2,500-$4,999 – Traveler
- $5,000-$9,999 – Pathfinder
- $10,000-$24,999 – Voyager
- $25,000 + — Champion
Pioneer Society Members are dedicated advocates of Lebanon Family Health Services and the people they serve. As a Pioneer Society Member, your gift has a powerful impact on a full range of programs and services that directly affect the overall health of the people in our community. In addition to providing critical funding for these services while enjoying many great benefits to your membership, your dollars help innovate and pioneer new ways of working Together for Better Health!
Pioneer Society Giving Benefits
- Receive communication (newsletter, etc)
- Named and highlighted in our Annual report (with the option to be anonymous)
- Website listing as a member of the Pioneer Giving Society
- Invitation to Pioneer Giving Society annual event
- Receive Pioneer Giving Society Explorer Pin in the first year you enter the society
- All benefits of the Explorer level plus:
- Link from website listing to your business/foundation website
- Receive Pioneer Giving Society Traveler Pin in the first year you enter the society
- All benefits of the Traveler level plus:
- Admission tickets for two to our Splash of Color Event
- Receive Pioneer Giving Society Pathfinder Pin in the first year you enter the society
- All benefits of the Pathfinder level plus:
- Admission tickets for two to our Travel and Leisure Auction
- Receive Pioneer Giving Society Voyager Pin in the first year you enter the society
- All benefits of the Voyager level plus:
- All-inclusive annual events invitation, recognition, and admittance for two
- Special invitation to a Pink Drink event with President & CEO
- Receive Pioneer Giving Society Champion Pin in the first year you enter the society
Becoming a Pioneer Society member is easy! Simply continue making regular contributions to Lebanon Family Health Services until your annual total reaches the Pioneer Society level of your choice. For more information about the Pioneer Society and its many benefits, contact Vicki DeLoatch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717–273-8893.
Each year, Lebanon Family Health Services touches over 17,000 lives in the Lebanon Community with reproductive health care, education and nutrition services. The impact we have on lives is expressed best by the comments we receive from our patients and clients.
Without the support of WIC and the nutritious foods provided for my children, I don’t know how we would have survived.
You can help us continue to provide these services with your annual appeal contribution. Every dollar received goes directly to services for individuals in our community. Your gift WILL make a difference!
Your charitable gift to the Endowment Fund will continue to increase the collective investment of donors and serve as a financial asset of the agency. Annual interest generated from the Fund supplements LFHS annual operating budget and allows the organization to provide services to large populations, retain talented and skilled clinical professionals and maintain the financial security of its programs and services.
Honoring & Remembering Loved Ones
Honor or remember a special friend or family member by donating to Lebanon Family Health Services “in honor of” or “in memory of”. This option is available for the following opportunities: Annual Appeal, Endowment/Development Fund or by supporting one of our fundraising events.
Ready to give?
Please click the button below or contact Vicki DeLoatch at (717) 273‑8893 or via email at email@example.com.